What is SERP?
SERP, which is an abbreviated form of “Search Engine Results Page”, refers to the listing of results on search engine which are returned by it as a response to the keywords provided by the user. The result is shown to the user in the form of a page, which contains a list of titles along with full version reference as well as a short description related to the places where the keywords have been matched with content on the page. “As online marketing is one upsurge in the contemporary times, it is essential for every business to realize the importance as well as benefits of SERP”, says Simon Wilby, “If you are armed with adequate knowledge, it can help you a long way in improving the effectiveness of the online marketing campaign for your business”.
Importance of SERP in Internet Marketing
Online marketing is based on the principal of being able to reach out t the largest possible number of prospective clients though your business website. SERP is the tool which plays a key role in securing proper position for your website. In fact, it determines the success or failure of the internet marketing campaign of your business, reiterates Simon Wilby, who is an expert in online marketing. Here are some important and noteworthy points related to SERP ranking:
1. Nearly 40% clicks are receives by the top listing of a SERP.
2. A maximum number of users, close to 68%, prefer to pick the result of the first SERP.
3. Reaching the top SERP of paid search is of equal importance.
In a nutshell, a higher SERP ranking implies that your website is having an increase in its traffic. The fact itself highlights the importance of SERP in internet marketing.
Tips to Improve SERP Ranking
As you have seen the importance of SERP ranking in internet marketing, Simon Wilby has come up with some tips to improve the SERP ranking for your business. These tips are mentioned as follows:
1. Selection of keyboards which are relevant for your business and likely to be searched by a majority of users make a good way to achieve a high SERP ranking.
2. Another good way of doing so is to create a group of keywords to maximize the chances of elevating the rankings.
3. It is important to improve the PPC workflow in order to attain excellent results from online campaigns.
4. You also need to improve on SEO workflow management.
5. Proper analysis of results with SERP checker tools can help you improve on your position and you can also repeat this process to maintain as well increase the ranking.
Proper knowledge and understanding of SERP can help you make a great deal of improvement in your business.
More Details :- Simon Wilby